TERMS & CONDITIONS
RAISING EARTH TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions for Raising Earth
Please read the terms and conditions in full.
As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services by you (the Customer or you). We are Raising Earth Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under number 13253171 whose registered office is at 21 Debdhill Road, Misterton, Nottinghamshire, DN10 4AQ with email address firstname.lastname@example.org (the Supplier or us/we)
2. These conditions are the terms on which we sell all services to you. By ordering any of the services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. You can only purchase the services from the website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession.
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of services.
5. Durable medium means paper or email, or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future reference for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information, and allows the unchanged production of the information stored.
6. Order means the customer’s order for the services from the supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the website.
8. Services means the services advertised on the website, of the number and description set out in the order.
9. Website means our website https://raisingearth.com on which the services are advertised.
10. The description of the services is as set out on the website or any other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the service provided.
11. All services that appear on the website are subject to availability.
12. We can make changes to the services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
13. You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the services, provide us and our authorised employees or representatives with all information required to perform the services.
14. Failure to comply with the above is a customer default which entitles us to suspend performance of the services until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the contract with immediate effect on written notice to you.
Personal information and registration
15. When registering to use the website/services you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under your chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose you username and password to anyone else and keep them secret.
17. We may contact you by using email or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of sale
18. The description of the services on our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the services. When an order has been submitted on the website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
19. The order process is set out on the website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
20. A contract will be formed for the services ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the order (order confirmation). You must ensure that the order confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any innacuracies in the order placed by you. By placing an order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the order confirmation). You will receive the order confirmation within a reasonable time after making the contract.
Fees and payment
21. The fees (Fees) for the services and any additional charges is that set out on the website at the date we accept the order or such other price as we may give in writing.
22. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before the delivery of the services.
Withdrawal and cancellation
23. You can withdraw the order by telling us before the contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind without giving us a reason and without incurring any liability.
24. You can cancel your membership, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason and without liability. We will cancel your membership and no further payments will be taken.
25. You must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by clear statement setting out your decision by email. There is an example statement below, should you wish to use it.
26. Where our service has already been supplied before your notice of cancellation, you must pay the amount for the membership up to the end of that month. No further payments will be taken.
27. The contract will continue until such time as the supplier or consumer notifies cancellation of the contract.
28. On termination of the contract, for any reason, any of our respective rights and liabilities will not be affected.
29. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
31. For the purposes of these terms and conditions:
a) ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, including, but not limited to the GDPR.
b) ‘GDPR’ means the UK General Data Protection Regulation
c) ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
32. We are a data controller of the personal data we process in providing a service to you.
33. Where you supply personal data to us so we can provide services to you and we process that personal data in the course of providing the services to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the data protection laws.
a) before or at the time of collecting the personal data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
b) we will only process personal data for the purposes identified.
c) we will respect your rights in relation to your personal data
d) we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your personal data is secure.
34. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can use email: email@example.com
Governing law, jurisdication and complaints
35. The contract (including any non-contractural matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
36. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, the the courts of respectively Scotland and Northern Ireland.
37. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: If you feel you have a complaint please contact us and we will work with you to find a solution as quickly as possible.
Example Cancellation Statement
Raising Earth Ltd, 21 Debdhill Road, Misterton, Nottinghamshire, DN10 4AQ
I hereby give notice that I wish to cancel my contract for the supply of the following service: Raising Earth Membership. Ordered on (date)
Name of consumer:
By accessing the website at https://raisingearth.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Website use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Raising Holmes’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to de-compile or reverse engineer any software contained on Raising Holmes’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Raising Holmes at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the Raising Earth website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Raising Earth makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Raising Earth does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Raising Earth or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Raising Earth website, even if Raising Earth or a Raising Earth authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on the Raising Earth website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Raising Earth does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Raising Earth may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Raising Earth does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Raising Earth has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Raising Earth of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Raising Earth may revise the terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.Contact Information
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us: